You are your own Niche November
- Sealed jar (preferably water tight) with at least a 20 oz. capacity
- 4 oz. Elmer’s School Glue
- 1 TBSP white acrylic paint
- 8 oz. lukewarm water
- 3 solid squeezes of the baby powder (I’m going to roughly guess that it was about 1/2 cup of power give or take)
- Empty the glue into the jar
- Use the glue container to get the right portion of water.
- Add the acrylic paint for a little pigment/primer,
- Squeezed the powder in, and shake.
- Continue adding powder until the gesso is the consistency of pancake batter.