We are linking up with Emily over at Chatting at the sky.
Here are 10 things I learned this summer in no particular order as well.
- Many folks are driving along the highways and byways of life going no where and they would love for you to ride with them.
- In order to get more folks in the ground after and during the Civil War all the bodies were buried sideways.
- Simon owned the vessel Jesus commanded him to launch.
- When HE speaks to us in the mist of crisis it is the sweetest taboo but when He speaks to us in the mist of co-creating with HIM, it’s even sweeter.
- You can successfully move your blog to whatever name without a Launch or a merge.
- You can have two blogs in place and they both receive traffic one to the other.
- New kids on the block put the old kids on notice and both kids step up their game.
- A partial empty nest is an opportunity when your daughter gets married on her 18th Birthday.
- The art of loving another person till death do we part is unnatural per Tyler Ward.
- Your best yes is likely a no, counter with kindness.
“I saw that the kingdom must be interior before it can be exterior, that it is a kingdom of ideas, and not one of brute force; that His rule is over hearts, not over places; that His victories must be inward before they can be outward; that He seeks to control spirits rather than bodies; that no triumph could satisfy Him but a triumph that gains the heart; that in short, where God really reigns, the surrender must be the interior surrender of the convicted free men, and not merely the outward surrender of the conquered slave.”